Merry Get-to-Know-Me Christmas

Merry Christmas Eve!! It’s such an exciting time! Everyone has finished shopping and is taking today to just chill and take it all in, feeling all accomplished and stuff. Ha! Wishful thinking, I know. Yall are probably still running around getting last minute gifts all the way up until the stores close today. Ok, so try again next year. Anyway, for those of you who are chilling like me (yeah right), I have decided to share some random facts about myself that will help you get to know me.

  1. My mom wanted to name me Elizabeth, but my daddy was not having it. He named me Gabrielle instead. Though I am still “Beth” to my mom (and her friends who, by the way, are legit clueless as to who Gabrielle is).
  2. Catch me without heels on and I am 4’11 in real life. Pictures can be deceiving, huh. 😜
  3. My body is made up of 95% Chick-fil-A. The other 5% is muscle.
  4. Working out and getting my hair done are the two non-negotiables in my life. They are the only two things that I do for myself and I don’t play about either. My hubby is an awesome team player so it works.
  5. Speaking of that great man, we have been together for over half our lives. It sounds ridiculous when I put it like that. But yeah, 23 years in a few months (12 dating, 11 married).
  6. I am a Software Engineer. Yep, a real live nerd. 🤓
  7. I am 39 years old and have yet to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. My journey to finding my purpose in life is ongoing.
  8. I love my job. Not to be confused with #7. I love the people at my company and the fact that I get to meet and interact with new people quite a bit.
  9. I am very much an extrovert, although as I have gotten older, I prefer a quiet night at home over going out.
  10. I’m addicted to chap stick.

Bonus: I am a Beyonce-lovin’ FOOL!!! 😍  She is the only person I would leave my husband for. He has been warned. LOL! But for real.

Did any of these surprise you?

I wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas! I hope that you will take the time to enjoy and appreciate this time with loved ones. And remember that Jesus is the reason.

Much love,

P&G

twitterpinterestmail

3 thoughts on “Merry Get-to-Know-Me Christmas

  1. Jen says:

    Hahaha I didn’t know most of these things about you. I think I only knew the Chick-fil-A part. I love that you would leave your hubby for Bey. I mean, who wouldn’t? Hahaha!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *